Help us define the Top 10 trends for 2013. We’ve already identified the Top 9:
10. Clean machine design helps drive OEM growth and meet new regulations
9. Digital printing continues to make advances and becomes a reality
8. Sustainable packaging and waste to value propositions get more clarity and harmonization
7. Interactive and intelligent packaging becomes more real and gets commercialized
6. Flexible packaging growing in new markets and categories globally
5. Companies ramp up new processes to look at risk and anticipatory issues and get in front of the next BPA
4. Digital media and package design: Social media and zero moment of truth will offer big opportunities for packaging going forward
3. Packaging enabled innovation and growth: More companies targeting a percentage of their growth driven by packaging
2. Consumer insight for packaging: Companies recognize the importance of consumer insights for packaging, how it can vary, and expect more data from suppliers.
We want to hear from you before we decide the Final 10. We are asking our colleagues in the packaging industry to tell us what they think the biggest trend in 2013 will be.
The person who submits the best idea will receive a one year subscription to PULSE, valued at $15,000. Submit your idea by Jan 11, 2013 to be considered. The winning idea will be selected by the Packaging experts at Packaging Technology Integrated Solutions and announced no later than Jan 31, 2013.